Thursday, October 15, 2009

BEAUTIFUL DIAMOND & GEMSTONE RINGS AT VINTAGE JEWELRY SHOWCASE at RUBY LANE




I've decided to do something a bit different in this blog post. I was looking through all the gorgeous diamond and gemstone rings we currently have listed in OUR SHOP AT RUBY LANE, as well as those tucked away in our safe and yet to be shown on our site, and thought why not create a video of our jewelry? This is a first attempt at something like this and I'm quite pleased with how it's turned out. Don't be afraid to play the video: it's safe! And do turn on your speakers to hear the lovely guitar playing in the background. It's very soothing. It's a pretty little tune that one of our favourite musician colleagues, BILL BRUCE wrote and named after me some years back. It's called simply, "Viga's Song". I find it restful and appropriate to looking at beautiful rings like these.

I've organized the video to showcase our diamong rings first, and they're grouped by era or occasion. Then we head into the various gemstones: sapphires, rubies, emeralds, and assorted other beautiful stones. I'm very proud of our collection and hope you enjoy looking at this and sharing it with your friends and family. I think I might even do some more videos like this as time permits. I really hope you'll take a moment to comment on this effort. It was hard work but a lot of fun putting it together. Sometimes you just have to challenge yourself, don't you!

And with the exception of the magnificent cornflower blue sapphire and diamond ring shown first under sapphires, all the rings in this video are currently available in our shop. But you never know for how long. Our rings are our biggest seller, so check them out now. Thanks for watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment